Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WTF Moment #001

Riddle me this:

At what point during a visit to a local coffee shop does one look at the cookie jar glistening in the sunlight and say to themselves "hmm I'd like a cookie" and then proceed to HELP THEMSELVES??? - I was appalled as I watched this person's sausage fingers dive into what I will call MY cookie jar (I work there, therefore, it's mine) and take out a cookie! WTF was that? I don't come to YOUR house and manhandle your loaf of bread to see which slice I want do I??...that's what I thought.

I see this lack of judgement and wonder if this person thought about how THEY'D feel if they were next in line behind a person who had done that exact thing. Maybe they don't care....MAYBE they're also the person who goes to Safeway and doesn't use the tongs to pick out their dinner buns.

To this I say....WTF!!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment